Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Companies that SUCK


Ok, I have to vent... it appears that Kacy's dear Roxie is not happening, at least not today.

I called every Target within 50 miles of Lehi, their inventory system SUCKS, they kept saying "well try Orem, I show they have 4." I call Orem and they have 0, they say "well we must have had 4 this morning but not now", why their computer still says 4 is beyond me, how hard is it to get a computer system that updates in real time?

So I call the Centerville store, they tell me that they have 2, according to the computer. I explain to the guy that I'm in Lehi and really don't want to get all the way there, to find they really don't have them. So he puts me on hold, then tells me they have one on the floor and one in the back. He says he will hold one for me.

Well, I was a bit suspicious all along, because he sounded like an idiot. So I told Kacy to call them before heading up there... just to be safe.

So she calls this morning... and lo and behold, they say they are out, and that they didn't even have any yesterday.

I love lazy workers who won't do their jobs!

3 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

Whatever I am so not jealous. You tell me and I am there. You know how to get ahold of everyone. If you want to send me the #'s I will get a hold of everyone. Just let me know!!

Brittany said...

What a cute bike! I'm sorry that you had to deal with such irritating Target employees. I love that store. What's their problem!!

CaraDee said...

I'm sorry I can't say that I'm sorry to hear that...heh heh heh...