Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Are we CRAZY?

Okay so my friends cat had a kitten and Kennidee got it in her head that she was getting that kitten. Well she wasn't! Niki is keeping it. Well you would think that Kennidee would just let it drop. She was not. So I had found a kitten on KSL and on Friday we went to look at him. Kennidee liked him and wanted to bring him home. So we purchased litter and food and brought this kitten home. Well he was the cat from @#%^. He would not let us hold him and everytime we went in the bathroom to see him he would hide. He wouldn't eat and if we took him outside he would run right up into the engine of my car. So then at night he would cry and cry and cry. That did not fly with me. So on Sunday I called the lady we got him from and told her that we were going to return him and she could find a family that would be better with him. Kennidee was sad so I went back on KSL and found a little kitten that was younger and more friendly. So now we have little "Bella". She is very playful and purrs at us all the time. She has a much better personality and Kennidee really likes her tons. So for now we are keeping her. Here is our little "Bella"

5 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

I love little kittens! This one is so cute!

Lacey said...

Oh Kacy she's cute. I'm glad you found a better one.

Check this out http://www.myspace.com/spillbeans

The Oldroyd's said...

What a cute fluffy little kitty.

Me said...

CUTIE!! FUN! FUN! did i tell you my momgot a puppy for mothers day SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!!

Dave and Amber said...

yes you are, but she is so cute! make sure you have a collar on her. I've seen animal control around here a lot lately and most of the cats around here are gone, including ours.