Friday, May 30, 2008

Funny Funny Kids!

Okay so Jason and I are heading to Hawaii in 6 weeks. I can't wait. However all the Moms out there know how bad it stinks when you are still hanging on to those last few "Baby" pounds. So I have been going to the Gym and the "Mighty Scale is not changing so I decided it was time to take a more serious action. I was going to do the Lemonade Diet. But my friend told me about this new Diet called ZXOOM DIET aka LivSkinny So with this Diet you drink 64-80 ounces of water a day mixed with 1 ounce of the LivSkinny. On top of that there are a few other steps. So as I was mixing it up this morning this was my conversation with Kennidee

Kennidee: "Mom What are you making?"
Mom: "A drink to make Mom skinny"
Kennidee: "Why I don't want you skinny"

GEE THANKS FOR THE ESTEEM BOOST THERE!

Mom: "Well it will make Mom feel better"
Kennidee: "Oh"

So after I mix up this green drink and take a drink. Kennidee is giving me this really weird look. So then she finally says to me "Mom you don't look skinny yet!"

(Now is when you all bust up in laughter)

So I am excited to see if this really works. From the testimonials people have had great success. This product is Brand new and hasn't even had its "Official" Launch yet. So we will see. My friend has lost several inches and has only been doing it for a little over two weeks. I don't do the Measurement thing though. It has always been about the mighty scale. I think I may need to try measuring though. So wish me Luck.


*This post is Dedicated to my Dear Friend Lacey who has complained that I have not posted in more then two days. That would be because there really hasn't been anything exciting.**

3 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

Thanks!! so you will have to let me know if this works for you. I would love to hear!

Brittany said...

You must tell ME how it works! I have written of the lemonade thing because I have been sick to my stomach the past 2 days. What was I thinking!! You beverage sounds so much better. Where do you get it if it hasn't launched yet? I'm kinda of a diet pill junkie and I think a drink might be a little better for me than a pill! Good luck - I hope it works like they day it does!! (Funny story too - thanks for the laugh!)

Melissa said...

We are so stalking your blog. You have lots of cute stuff on there. I agree with the baby weight hanging on. It's driving me crazy. Let me know how it works.