Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where's Dawson?

So yesterday I went downstairs before work to wakeup Dawson. He must be a very active sleeper, because almost every morning when we go downstairs, his entire bedding is on the floor (sheet, blankets, comforter), he typically has 1/2 of a blanket covering him, the rest is on the floor.

So back to yesterday... I went downstairs, and the best way to sum up what I saw is by showing you the picture I took with my phone. See if you can spot Dawson in the picture. You'll also notice all of his Webkinz in the corner of his bed, untouched. LOL. You should be able to click on the picture to see it bigger.

3 Wise Cracks:

Nicole S. said...

I see only a bit of brown hair, so that must be him. That is really funny! Wonder if he has wild dreams too??

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so funny. How cute!

Lacey said...

FOUND him!! LOL