Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What was the #1 Song the day you were born?

Okay so I was stalking Cara's blog and came across this link here when you go to it and put in your birthdate it tells you what the #1 song was when you were born. I thought it was kind of fun.

So Here is my song for when I was born. So appropriate. I use to sing this song all the time just to bug people. That is what I do best ya know!



And here is Jason's Birthday song. So sweet. Now everytime I rock out to my Anne Murray CD it will remind me of the day he was born.



I hope you seriously know I am kidding about the Cd. Sorry Anne Murray fans I am not a fan.

2 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

LOL! k I want to know the website were I can find mine!!!

CaraDee said...

That's funny about your song. And Anne Murray forever reminds me of my gym teacher that I T.A.'d for, cause she had like 30 Anne Murray tapes.