Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brianna's Dance Recital

So on Friday night My Niece had her end of the year dance recital. My sister had to work so I got to fix up Brianna's hair and do her makeup. I love doing it. It was so fun to get her ready. She looked so pretty.
Since Kennidee will be starting dance next year I thought it would be fun to go and take Kennidee so she could see how fun it is going to be. The Dance studio that Brianna is in is Showcase USA. They are so good. It is a song and dance group and I am so impressed at how well all the groups did. Some of the singers are phenomenal. Kennidee was so cute watching. Her and Talia were dancing around the whole time. I can't wait til next year when I get to go and watch Kennidee. Here are some pictures from the recital. I am so proud at how well My little Nanabug did. I love you Brianna!

4 Wise Cracks:

Mary said...

Fun! Our little Emma danced that night with the youngest "Tiny Tunes" group. I agree that Showcase is amazing! Maybe Kennidee will be in the same class as my girls next year. Our Annika can't wait to start too!

Melissa said...

Hi it's Melissa Beagley here. I don't know you guys but hope to meet you sometime. I guess Jason and Tyler were friends in Magna. You have a cute blog and I realized we have alot in common. I too cannot wait until Breaking Dawn comes out. I love the Buckle, Old Navy, and Famous Footwear. Your kids are adorable and I love the name Kyson. We love to go on vacations and love taking pictures. I am now addicted to blogging so hope to meet you soon.

Lacey said...

Your slowing down. Whats up! I can always count on a new post every other day. come on!

Meg said...

Kacy! OK, so ModBe swimsuits-yes I'm still thinking about getting one-can you use the swim skirts instead of the bottoms or are they just meant to go over the bottoms?