Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kyson Finally has A Chomper!

After months of playing Peek-A-Boo it is finally here. Kyson got his 1st tooth. I had checked on Saturday and you couldn't feel it really but then yesterday there it was. I thought for sure he was going to be my toothless baby forever. So to celebrate I am giving him his first Steak dinner tonight. Dawson had his 1st tooth at 6 mths and Kennidee got her 1st at 8 1/2 months. He will be one in a few weeks. I can hardly believe it. He will no long look like a Muppet soon. So here is a big muppet smile for you all too see!

2 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

Don't feel to bad Kylee had no hair no teeth until she was about 13 months old!

Nicole S. said...

Yeah!! Why do we get so excited for teeth? Cause next thing you know the kid's biting you or someone else. lol