Monday, May 12, 2008

Let me introduce you to Roxie

I recently learned that Kacy was breaking the 10th commandment, no she's not coveting thy neighbors wife, she is coveting they neighbors bike. Her friend in our ward, Cara, (see link to her crazy blog on the right) has been driving around the neighborhood flaunting her bike, which she has named Roxie.

Kacy has decided that she wants Roxie! So I searched and searched for Roxie to get Kacy for mother's day (in addition to her tanning pass and iTunes gift cards... can you say SPOILED!! LOL), but alas, Roxie was not to be found anywhere.

Kacy searched and searched and could not find Roxie. Well, I finally found one, however it's clear the freak up in Centerville, and i'm in Louisville this week. So Kacy will get to drive up to Centerville tomorrow to buy Roxie. I'm guessing that the tank of gas to get there and back will cost almost as much as the stinking bike!

Speaking of gas prices... Utahns you don't realize how much cheaper (CRAZY to hear the word cheaper about gas) than elsewhere... in Milwaukee 2 weeks ago it went up 45 cents in 4 days and when I left, the cheap stuff was 3.89, in Louisville this week the cheap stuff is $3.85. ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

But enough about gas... soon Kacy will have Roxie, and we can go on bike rides, because she bought me a mountain bike for an early Father's day present! (it was the last one at Costco so we had to buy it early).

Anyhow... feast your eyes on Roxie! Although she'll have to come up with another name, as to not completely copy Cara... (except Cara went all out and got a bell and a basket!) Click on Roxie for a bigger picture.

4 Wise Cracks:

Kacy said...

OH Jason you are so retarded. The bike is not for Mothers Day. It is for wife day. It is for me being the great and wonderful wife that I am. Since you tried bragging yourself up I figured I got to brag myself up as well.

Lacey said...

The two of you are so funny! and both retarded!

Kati said...

That bike reminds me of the bike that you used to ride when we were little. How funny!

Nicole S. said...

So I was just thinking of this bike. I know you got it, but why don't you have any pictures on your blog with it?