Thursday, October 9, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Okay so for our contest that we had earlier in the week here are the results. We actually spent $77.79. For those that guessed lower then $50.00 I really hope that you were just trying to stay below what we really spent. The winner for that prize is the one and only (Drum roll please)


Lacey guessed that we spent $70.00. Good Guess.

Now the next part of the contest was how much we would have spent. Some of the guesses make me wonder if people really grocery shop. You figure that Lucky Charms alone are around $4.00 a box unless on sale. So what we would have spent was $231.35. Now granted I would have never purchased some of these items had I not gotten them for less then a dollar but what a steal. So the winner for the 2nd prize is the one and only (another drum roll please)


Yes Tyler won the second prize. A man can you believe it. Well believe it I think he like grocery shopping. LOL So Tyler I know where to find you but Lacey send me your address and we will seriously send you a prize. Better Luck next time!

3 Wise Cracks:

Kristen said...

That is awesome! Why didn't you give me a call and share the savings?

Melissa said...

Ty loves his prize and can't wait to install it. I can't believe we left it there.

Lacey said...

Hooray!!!! So I can't believe you don't have my address. I have lived here for alomost 9 years!!! ok so here you go

3331 w 5775 s
Taylorsville, UT 84118

So the next time you get one of those calls you need to inform alot of people so we can all save!!