Wednesday, October 22, 2008

But you told me to Dad!

So I wanted to wash Dawson's bedding today and I asked him when he got home from school to please go and get his bedding of his bed and into the laundry room. He of course did not listen and said "Later Mom" Well later came and he still did not do it. When Jason got home he told Dawson to go down and take everything off his bed so I could wash his sheets. Well a few minutes later Dawson came upstairs and Jason asked him if he had put it in the laundry room and he said no. So Jason followed him downstairs to find this.....


Well he did get everything of the bed like he was told. What can you do? Just laugh! No wonder it did not make it to the laundry room.

3 Wise Cracks:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Whitney thinks she has to tear off all her sheets and blankets in order to jump on her bed. I often find her jumping and a pile of blankets and sheets on the floor.

Lacey said...

LOL!!! I love it!

Melissa said...

At least he did what he was told. Good thing you didn't tell him to clean off the table after dinner or something.