Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cornbelly's with the kids!

On Wednesday I decided to take the kids to Cornbellys Corn Maze. We had won some tickets at Jason's work party a few months back and since it was the last week I figured I better take the kids. Jason was out of town so luckily my Mom came with me. She was a great help. The kids were excited that Grandma was there too. Since it was almost dark we did not actually do the big corn maze but Dawson did the Kiddie maze. The kids did get to do alot of the other activities though and had a really good time. This time of year is so fun! I love it.


Me and the kids at the corn maze.


Kennidee loved these big peddle cart things.



Kyson loved the wagon


Kennidee and Kyson Dawson had already ran off



Dawson was a mad man on these. He was almost running over kids and parents.

Kennidee and her silly Grandma in the Train



The kids swinging. Grandma even joined in the fun

Dawson and his Grandma





Dawson and Kennidee racing down the slide.



Kennidee took this silly picture of Grandma. Kennidee loves taking pictures of people.

The kids had such a fun time. We are so glad that Grandma was able to come with us. Even though we froze. I let the kids pick out pumpkins to carve. After the corn maze we took the kids to dinner at Paradise Bakery. If you haven't been there they have really good salads and sandwiches.
(Jason you are sure missing out on all the fun this week being out of town) LOL

4 Wise Cracks:

Rebecca said...

Kacy, your blog is so cute! What a great Mom you have. I hope you don't mind my peeking in!
Becky

Melissa said...

You didn't miss anything by not going to the corn maze. An hour walking around with little kids in the dark not knowing the way out is not fun. I'm glad you guys had fun on all the other stuff though.

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun. I love the fall too.

Jeff Y. said...

Jason, it is good to hear from you. I am a bit disturbed that you engage in blog stalking activities. I am also disturbed that you would dress your children as BYU fans. (but not surprised)

It looks like life is good for you! I am glad to hear it. Say hi to your folks and sister for me. Keep in touch.