Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How "Incredibly" cute are we?????

So a few days ago we had our 1st annual Halloween party with Jason's family. All the cousins were there with their kids in Halloween costumes. Some of the adults even decided to dress up. Well last year Jason and I purchased Incredible costumes on clearance for this year. The kids thought it was pretty fun that we were dressing up to match them. Dawson even told me that when I go help with his party at school that I could dress up too. The kids had fun decorating Pumpkins as well as decorating sugar cookies. We had Pizza and lots of other muchies too. The kids had a good time. With exception of Kyson who kept falling off of chairs and getting hurt. He was very sad and it was a very long ride home for me. Jason had to leave a little early to fly to houston for work. I love Halloween and we are definitely getting alot of use out of the kids costumes this year.

Dawson was so proud of his pirate pumpkin!


Kennidee and Skylar


Jason, Kyson and Grandpa. Don't you love the coconut bra.


Alexis in her Little Bo Peep costume her Mom made. She is such a cutie.


Kara and Jake



Rusty, Kristen and their family!

9 Wise Cracks:

Meg said...

OK you guys are INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY cute! I love the costumes!

Brittany said...

I totally LOVE that family costume! You all look fabulous!

Nicole S. said...

You guys are so cute! I love Halloween too.

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

I love the costumes!!!! You guys all look so so cute!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Melissa said...

I think that is the best family picture ever. You guys look so cute and are such good sports for dressing up with your kids.

The Oldroyd's said...

Incredibly cute. Love the costumes.

Annie said...

So cute!

The Malan Family said...

You guys look so cute!

Nikki said...

Those costumes are so cute! I love it :)