Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time to Brag!

A few weeks ago I had parent teacher conference for Dawson. Every parent can relate when I say that I was so nervous what she was going to say. At home I definitely have struggles with Dawson. Last year I always got good reports from his Kindergarten teacher but now he is in all day so I was not sure what to expect. Well I was so happy when I left. Mrs. Skillicorn had so much good stuff to say about Dawson. She said he is the most advanced student in reading that she has ever had. She said that he is doing wonderful in math and is a perfectionist in all of his work (I have no idea where he gets that from). She also said he is the most respectful little boy. I was so happy to hear that I seriously thought I was going to cry cause I was so proud of him. He was also very happy cause she sent chapter books home with him that night to read. He was running down the hall swinging it around telling everyone that he gets to read chapter books. Being a parent is so rewarding when you watch them growing and excelling so much. I love watching my kids learn new things.

Dawson is such a wonderful little boy. We are so blessed to have him in our family. He is such a wonderful big brother and Kennidee and Kyson look up to him so much. We love you Dawson.

2 Wise Cracks:

Lacey said...

ok, so I totally know how you feel. I swear every time I talk to Kylee's teacher I am just going to start to cry. I love that Ky is so smart. Way to go Dawson!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute. That is so great he is such a good reader, what a smartie!