Monday, October 13, 2008

New Family Pictures

So we went a little early this year to do our family pictures. Rather then the normal Kiddie Kandids ones that we do we thought we would do something different this year. There is this place here in Lehi that I have seen alot of people doing pictures at this place and loved it. I also like the "not so traditional" style. So here are our new pictures. We loved the way they turned out. Even though my kids were being huge stinkers. I felt really bad for Shelly cause the kids were so difficult. But here they are.





Here are some of the kids together and alone.









And of course we had to do one of Daddy with his little princess and Mommy with her little princess too.



We did one of Daddy and his boys and then a few of Jason and I.



12 Wise Cracks:

Brittany said...

I love these pictures! What a good looking family!

Lacey said...

Love them!!!

April said...

Those are great pictures. Where in Lehi did you go?

the nayz said...

I love these! What a great location. My fav is the one of you two in the background all blurry and the kids in focus in the foreground. The word posterity came to mind when I saw this.

Kacy said...

We went over behind Nook and Cranny by that old barn. If you go back behind the building there are tons of fun places. Then the obvious railroad tracks by Mellor reception place.

Kacy said...

Thanks for all the comments. We love them!

Nicole S. said...

I love the one with you guys in the background and the kids in front. But they all are very cute.

Nate and Erin said...

These are way cute Kacy!

Melissa said...

Those are so cute. You would never be able to tell they were being stinkers. The one of Kyson alone is so cute and I love the daddy's girl ones too. They all turned out good. You will have a hard time deciding which ones to put around your house or if you're like me you will frame them all.

Deana Phlegar said...

Oh my gosh Kacy those are GREAT!!!!!!! I will have to check it out, I am so there!!!! There is not one that did not turn out!!!!!

Nikki said...

Kacy,

These are so dang cute! Who did you have take them? We were supposed to have our family pics done tomorrow with Haylee Bean but Luke has that cast on his leg so I am going to try to reschedule for Nov. Hope it's not snowing.

Me said...

CUTE CUTE!! Hopefully you can do ours before it's FREEZING!!LMK when your back!