Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This is why I'm HOT!

So Jason had a company party a few weeks back. It was for the whole families. Well one of the girls that he works with planned the Digital Gateway Olympic Events. They consisted of several different games like three legged race, balloon pop, potatoe sack race, balance the egg race and several other events. They divided us out into different color groups and let the games begin. For the most part the kids were doing all the competing while us parents watched and cheered them on. Dawson and another boy were winning them for our groups. We were not able to finish all the fun events that Krista had planned but there was also one more that the adults had to compete in. We could not have the kids do this one. So since I was the shortest in our group of the adults (well some of the kids too) I got volunteered to do this one by my wonderful husband who loves to see me make a fool of myself. So Pictures will explain it all. And by the way I did not win. Check out the guy next to me. He had the right idea.






I did volunteer Jason later for the pie eating contest unfortunately we ran out of time and were not able to do all of them.

5 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

Your hair looks so cute curled like that. It looks like you are having a blast riding that trike. Can't wait to see ya Friday.

Melissa said...

P.S. your family picture is so cute. We need new ones soon.

Lacey said...

That is so funny. I love your hair also!!!

the nayz said...

Don't you dare deny it......you were having a blast. The whole time you were thinking "thank you mom and dad for the short genes"!!! It does look like you were having fun. And, just because I have to say it--cute hair!!

Brittany said...

Too bad he didn't end up having to do the pie eating contest - that would have been sweet! Cute hair!