Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Tag

I have been tagged before but this is the first time I have done this one.


8 favorite TV shows
1. So you think you can Dance
2. Young and the Restless
3. American Idol
4. The Apprentice
5. Dancing with the stars (Only depending on who is on it)
6. Don't forget the Lyrics
7. Big Brother (sometimes Jason got me into it)
8. Beauty and the Geek


8 favorite restaurants/food establishment (not in any particular order)
1. Mi Ranchito
2. Wing Shak
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Olive Garden
5. Los Hermanos
6. Outback
7. Kimo's (hawaii)
8. El Pollo Loco


8 things that happened yesterday (it was Sunday and I was sick so not much to put down)
1. Watched P.S. I love you
2. Played Ticket to Ride on the computer
3. Washed some laundry
4. Cooked Dinner
5. Ate Ice cream
6. Sent Jason out of town (not by choice)
7. Took a shower
8. Cleaned


8 things to look forward to
1. Halloween
2. Going to St. George on Wednesday
3. Going to Hawaii in June
4. Getting Bills paid off so we can buy a new house
5. Trying Snowboarding again
6. Watching Kyson learn more new things
7. Christmas with the kids.
8. Kennidee's first dance recital

8 things I love about fall
1. The smell of fall
2. The leaves
3. The Crisp Air
4. Halloween
5. Thanksgiving
6. Wrapping up in blankets and not getting too hot.
7. Having more clothes to wear. I love all my hoodies
8. Electric bills going down due to the A/C not being on all the time.

8 things on my wishlist (okay I can't even think of 8 )
1. A new house (when we can do it)
2. Family being healthy and safe
3. Jason not traveling as much like usual
4. Re-finishing our bathroom
5. Dawson getting to go to the Temple with us
6. For my siblings and family to all be safe and find happiness
7.
8.

I tag... Catherine (i know you love being tagged), Melissa (both Melissa's), Brittany, Lacey, Niki and anyone else who wants to play

1 Wise Cracks:

Melissa said...

If you get a new house you have to stay in Lehi though. I'm sorry you were sick on Sunday. I hate being sick.